Love the body you have. You only have the one so make sure you are feeding it the right fuel. The right food can help re-energise your life, allowing you to live life to the max.
Diets do work, they help people to lose weight quickly but 95% of diets then don’t go on to work as they are not sustainable and most haven’t helped the person to come to terms with why they gained weight in the first place. Once the diet is finished most people will go back to the same eating habits as before, putting the weight back on and sometimes more.
Would you like to break this cycle, allow yourself to enjoy what you eat without feeling guilty and fitting in with your lifestyle. I offer both nutritional advice and mindful eating sessions so you can get to understand the drivers to your eating patterns.
I help people to appreciate their body and help them to fall in love with food. Eating should be a guilt-free and pleasurable experience. By understanding the body vs food connection and improving their relationship with food they can start to love themselves and understand that we come in all shapes and sizes.
Why is eating the right foods so important? Eating a balanced diet is vital for your good health and wellbeing. Food provides our bodies with the energy, protein, essential fats, vitamins and minerals to live, grow and function properly. We need a wide variety of different foods to provide the right amounts of nutrients for good health. Now this isn’t to say that we can’t have a little bit of what we fancy, that we can’t indulge in some “guilty pleasures” but I can get you to appreciate the “bad” foods as being special foods now and again.
However every person is different and therefore I write bespoke programmes specific to my clients’ needs, lifestyle and budget.
Would you like to:-
- Identify the areas of your health that are causing you concern
- Be provided with a plan of action so you can make small changes that are realistic and sustainable
- Know what foods you can eat NOT the ones you can’t
- Would you like ongoing support either one to one/email/skype/telephone
- Enjoy your food
- Firstly you will complete a Nutritional Health Review which will identify the 3 main areas of your health that require attention. I will then provide you specific information and guidance on how to improve them (£30)
- Secondly you will need to complete a Food Diary Analysis (Weekly/Monthly). This can be scary but it can also speak volumes on where you need to make those changes. No need for crash diets or giving up eating the foods you love. We will make small changes that complement you, your lifestyle and your budget (£30)
- Buy the Nutritional Health Review and the Food Diary Analysis together just for £50. The Recommendations report can be sent via email, however in the One to One Coaching Sessions (£30 per hour), I will listen to your goals, your passions and your challenges in life. I can then identify where you are, where you want to be and what is stopping you and help assist you to overcome any obstacles in your way. I will then give you a Health Coaching Plan based on what we discuss that is specific to your needs.
For more information contact Jackie on 07857 223135 or via email at Jackie@feelgoodnaturally.co.uk
BUT – are you an emotional eater, what is driving you to eat the wrong foods. The NEXT step is to learn about Mindful Eating
Check out the following blog posts on how to eat more mindfully:-